Sunday 20 October 2013

THE LONG BAY SOURSOP LEAF ICE TEA

So some people are complaining that Jamaica is too hot to be drinking Soursop Leaf Tea so often, so I said well if the ends justify the means then what is the issue?. But in any case in my effort to appease and to ensure that treatment(in a sense) is totally enjoyable experience I suggested Iced Soursop Leaf Tea!
It pretty good!...as in really good...so if your'e bored of being burnt by boiling tea...throw some ice in
I go even a step further and give you my ultimate iced tea recipe:
THE LONG BAY SOURSOP LEAF ICED TEA
1. Add 1 cup of water in a small pot and bring it to a boil.
2.  Cut the sour sop leaves into smaller pieces by tearing it apart; each leaf in three pieces.
3.  Place the soursop (graviola) leaves in your glass and pour the boiling water on it then cover for 30mins – 1 hour ( this process is commonly called drawing the tea).
4.  Remove the leaves and then add a sugar or even honey..whichever...and then pour on the ice!
5. You may add a wee bit of lemon juice,..better yet...chop a whole lemon and drop in your mix..even add some cherries.
Please note..that drinking healthy does not have to be boring...have some fun the healthy way!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That’s really a delicious way to be healthy. That’s really refreshing and easy to prepare. And another good thing is that it is inexpensive.
    A1DV.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIV CURE IS REAL:

    Indeed Doctor Disu has a cure for HIV,
    I was once victim of the HIV, I was cured of the virus thanks to the help of Doctor Disu herbal medicine. I have met most of his patient testimonials on blogs and social media pages, cured of various illnesses.

    I contacted him with his email address to which he replied and asked me a few questions and the preparation method for which I paid, he sent me herbal medicines and with his prescription I drank herbal medicine for 21 days and i was cured after concluding herbal medicine,

    I went for the test and my result was negative with no trace of virus in my blood. You can also be cured, contact him on his official email; africanherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348167485904.


    He said he had an herbal remedy for
    Diabetes, cancer, fibroid, hyperglycemia, hepatitis,
    Herpes, heart disease and liver disease 
    website: https://drdisuafricanherbalcure.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Programmed ATM Cards
    Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
    Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
    The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    Email: atmservices44@aol.com
    Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to God Almighty who use Dr. Akhigbe to cure me from Herpes virus with his herbal Medicine, For those suffering from the same Virus You can contact his WhatsApp +2349021374574, he can also cure your health issues Like HBP, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes, HPV, ALS etc. Email him at Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com ..

    ReplyDelete